News, Notes, etc.
This page is for news items and notes that I find of interest or value.
New items will be placed at the top of the page.
Feb 18, 2018
Here’s the transcript of an obnoxious, black, female, and unfunny “comedian” bitching about “racism” to the Indian host of a BBC show called the “The Mash“. Long-time commenter,, over at Irish Savant and Morgoth’s Review, suggested it as being worthwhile to being added here as an example of the anti-White narrative being pumped out by the BBC, a largely White tax-payer funded institution. NOTE: The whole exchange is completely scripted.
The Mash Report, Nish Kumar. Rachel Parris. Desiree Burch, Ellie…Series 1 (Winter), Episode 4 — TRANSCRIPT
Nish: Thank you newsdesk. Now for a robust insight into what’s going on over the Atlantic, please welcome our US correspondent Desiree Burch!
Desiree: Thanks Nish.
Nish: What’s piqued your interest particularly from the states this week?
Desiree: Well last week our president used part of his long ass State of the Union address to criticize black NFL players for kneeling during the national anthem, which is a protest against police brutality! Plus there’s [19:00] the government shutdown over child [19:02] immigrants! And Trump calling African nations shitholes! [laughter]
Nish: I mean it feels like this has been a pretty rough what? 15, 16 months?
Desiree: More like three, four, hundred years? [laughter]
Nish: Oh you’re talking about, …
Desiree: Slavery Nish! Slavery! It’s always slavery man! I mean pretty much any time a black person is angry you can guarantee, slavery is behind it! [laughter] well pretend it’s something else. Like when McDonald’s takes the McRib off the menu, [laughter] or when one of our colleagues asked us where we can buy weed? [laughter]
Desiree: But pretty much always slavery!
Nish: Right! Since Donald Trump was elected, America’s become much more sort of racially divided place. What can we do Desiree to unite it?
Desiree: Oh easy Nish! We don’t! [laughter]
Nish: Wait. You don’t want to unite America? [laughter]
Desiree: Hell no! We need to take the country back, to the Civil War! [laughter] and make sure the South wins that war and [20:01] splits America into two separate countries! And Trump and all the races can have their own country called South America! [laughter]
Nish: Desiree there’s already a place called South America!
Desiree: Yeah, yeah. [laughter]
Nish: Anyway if the South had won the war, slavery would still be a thing. And surely you’ve got to agree that it’s better that slavery is over?
Desiree: But is it over Nish? Is it?
Nish: I mean I’m guessing from your tone the answer is no. [laughter]
Nish: But what do you mean?
Desiree: Well during slavery black people were considered property. And then Abe Lincoln came along and said actually people are people and everything was nice for like 25 minutes. [laughter]
Desiree: But then white people got all mad because not only had their property been taken away, but now they had to treat that property as equals? It’s basically like the government decided to ban the eating of meat. And then took everybody’s cows away. And then the next day when you go into work you’re sitting next to a fucking cow! [laughter] And you’re all like well how come they can say Moo but I can’t say Moo? [laughter] I mean it’s in all their music. And they’re all like Moo! And like please! I wish I move good. No what I mean?
Nish: I have literally no idea what your doing. [laughter]
Desiree: What I am saying is you can’t say slavery is over, but then just keep all the races around, and then expect them to just get with the program! So why not just give them their own country, and they can be as racist as they like because there will be no black people around! So they can finally go, “is it just us? All right, fuck those Moo cows!” [laughter]
Nish: I understand your point, but surely it’s better to educate people and encourage them to live with people of a different race to them. And build a society that’s rooted in tolerance?
Desiree: Yeah we tried that Nish, and it didn’t work. [laughter] all right? Look what happened after slavery. Black people were like “okay so this is all new guess we’ll just take it one day at a time”, and [22:01] white people were like “I can’t! I’m sorry I tried! I can’t! I can’t do it!” [laughter] so you know. They didn’t want to live side by side with black people, so they created Jim Crow laws to keep us separated. And economic conditions to keep us from owning land, and joining the competitive labor market., you know, what, let me put this another way, …
Nish: I feel like this is gonna be about cows again [laughter]
Desiree: They didn’t want to share water fountains with cows!
Nish: There it is! [laughter]
Desiree: They didn’t want their kids going to schools with cows! And they made all the cows go and sit at the back of the bus! Do, you know, how hard it is for a cow to get to the back of a moving bus? [laughter]
Nish: Okay! I’m starting to get this now. You’re saying that because all the races will be in their own country, there’ll be no segregation right?
Desiree: Of course there’s gonna be segregation, Nish. Racist be racist! , you know, how they do! [laughter] the thing is they’re just going to make slaves out of, I don’t know, poor white people. It’ll be like Plymouth, you know? [laughter]
Nish: Sure! [laughter]
Desiree: But, you know, with people working, right? And then maybe finally they will actually have a problem with slavery [23:00] because all the slaves will be white [23:02] guys called David, you know? It’ll be like “Twelve Years A Dave”. [laughter]
Nish: But the fact remains that slavery has been abolished, and so surely society has moved on? I mean America, you had your first black president.
Desiree: I know and black people were so excited about that. It was like the OJ verdict, except with 100% fewer dead white people! [laughter] but then look at what happened as a direct result of Obama, we got Trump!
Desiree: Every time you get rid of something that oppresses black people, racists put something else right back in it’s place! It’s a very covert suppression of our rights.
Nish: But there have been some positives. As you say they’ve been NFL players feeling empowered enough to take the knee in protest against young blacks and people being shot by the police?
Desiree: Oh yes NFL players. You mean strong black men working on a field making money for their white owners? [laughter, applause]
Desiree: Right? Come on Nish! I mean the New York Giants are about a harmonica and two blues songs away from being actual slaves! [laughter]
Nish: And of course the shooting of black people goes on!
Desiree: Yes! But remember if you actually managed to escape getting shot by “Officer itchy finger” you could still find yourself in a prison system that incarcerate five times as many black people as white people. So if you let racists have the South, free from black people, they won’t need to lock us up and get rid of us. Because all us Moos will be kicking it in good America, tricking soya lattes with “President Dewayne the rock Johnson” [laughter] beautiful!
Nish: You know, what Deesire, you have actually convinced me! I think separating the Union is a good idea!
Desiree: What’s wrong with you Nish? It’s a terrible idea! [laughter].
Nish: What! [laughter]
Desiree: I was just trying to make a point about slavery. Why are you trying [25:00] to bring slavery back Nish? [laughter]
Nish: Oh god!
Desiree: What I’m saying is, had the South won the war, America would have had to recognize and deal with the racism that grew and flourished after the Civil War. And by understanding it, we might not have elected a dumb racist like Donald Trump. So all we can do now is work together to fight systemic oppression for all people of color. And fight for empathy, equality, and understanding! And most importantly fight to get a goddamn McRib back on a McDonald’s menu! [laughter]
Desiree: Ladies and gentlemen Desiree Burch! [laughter]
Feb 16, 2018
Here’s a text that long-time commenter,, over at Irish Savant and Morgoth’s Review, suggested as being worthwhile to being added here, for the record.
FINALLY . . PUTTING THE “HOLOCAUST” TO BED.
Tuesday, May 10, 2016
A LETTER TO STEVEN SPIELBERG, FROM JEWISH-FRENCH
DR. ROGER DOMMERGUE POLACCO de MENASCE.
Dear Mr. Spielberg, I wish your honesty to be equal to your very great talent. I saw you on TV in France. You declared that you would pour out Shoah propaganda in German schools. You mentioned that witnesses would be convinced for good, as to the reality of the Shoah (6-million-gas-chambers). I feel it my duty as a Jew and after 20 years of study of the historical problem of the holocaust, to call your attention to the facts.
Facts are very stubborn and as no one can gainsay them, our congeners have been compelled to make disgusting politicians enact Stalino-Orwellian laws which forbid to mention anything concerning the dogma of the “six-million-gas-chambers”, definitively reduced to perpetual worship of this alchemy.
In case of no respect of silence and worship of the myth, you suffer the penalty of fines or prison or both. Professor Faurisson, who has been studying the subject for 20 years, has been practically massacred. This is utterly ridiculous, but give the Police and the Justice of all countries to Mr Lévy, he will not be ridiculous any more: here is the XXth century!
These laws are, accordingly, the absolute proof of the fake before we study its arithmetical and technical ineptitude. No Sir, you will not find ONE witness who saw 6 million Jews slaughtered. You will not find ONE witness of Zyclon-B-gas chamber’s to exterminate 1000 or 2000 people at a time, close to the crematoria. See my “Shoa Sherlockholmized” herewith: it is the summary of 20 years study on the subject.
The “6-million-gas-chambers myth” is an arithmetic and technical nonsense.
As a matter of fact the howling, snivelling, Shoah business, 50 years after the war, is disgusting, debasing: it is a disgraceful shame. No people in History has ever been wailing about its losses 50 years after a war, even its true and real losses. Even if the 6-million-gas-chambers were true, it would be a dishonour to make such din and pump up so much money everywhere: who were the usurers of the Weimar Republic? You know it as well as I do.
It is all the more so as we know that 6.000.000 is gross exaggeration and that the Zyclon-B gas chambers are a technical impossibility. (See Degesh Trial in 1949). In fact 150,000 or 200,000 Jews died in the German camps of typhus or starvation. Many others died but as fighters against Germany to which we, the Jews, had declared war in 1933! (Herr. Hitler was allergic to the hegemony of gold and of the dollar: so he could give work to six million unemployed, before the functioning of German armament factories!).
Do you know the book published at this period and written by our congener Kaufmann: GERMANY MUST PERISH? We know that 80,000,000 Goyim were slaughtered in the USSR, in a political regime which was entirely Jewish, from Marx and Warburg, to Kaganovitch, Frenkel, Yagoda, the executioners. We know that after 1945 Americans and Russians killed and raped German communities all over Europe from Lithuania to Albania. We know that 1,500,000 German war prisoners were starved to death after the war (a quite famous book was published a few years ago, but is ignored to day). You will find there included in French the text of a rabbi: “A rabbi pleads guilty”: unfortunately I possess neither the German original nor an English translation. You should have it translated.
The Rabbi condemns the Jewish behaviour in Germany 50 years before Nazism and vindicates the emergence of Hitler. As for the harm we have done to Humanity absolutely not redeemed by your excellent films or the virtuosity of Yehudi Menuhin, or the neutron bomb of S.T. Cohen, I wrote a book about it from texts written by important Jews which are much above the most anti-Semitic text written by Goyim.
Simone Weil drew a tragic summary:
“The Jews, this handful of uprooted people, have been the cause of the uprooting of the whole mankind”. And George Steiner: “For 5000 years we have been talking too much: words of death for us and for the others”.
We know that all the German towns of more than 100,000 people have been destroyed during the last war, with women and children: silence about this real holocaust. If we consider the turn taken by the Shoah business, what you intend to do in Germany is actually the safest way to a heaping up of a huge amount of anti-Jewism the explosion of which will be unique in History. Discretion and moderation must be our behaviour: all the rest is suicide.
Neither “mondialism” nor Orwellian laws for “crime of thought” can prevent antisemitism to explode: only OUR behaviour can. What you do and all the whining and money pumping can only egg it on. It will increase out of reasonable proportions, if there can be a reasonable proportion to antisemitism. I know that it is practically impossible to check our propensity to speculation and that only the abolition of circumcision, the 8th day could (our particularism derives from the disturbance of the 21 days of the 1st puberty, which starts precisely at the 8th day) but we must, at least, try to avoid such blunders as the one you intend to perform in Germany and which would be appalling. I am a great admirer of your films (except the Shindler list: ask his wife and the historical real reality, but this is a minor blunder). I hope you will scrutinize what I send you and escape the folly of the majority of our congeners. I will always answer you if you have the integrity to write to me.
Cordialement à vous.
Signed by: Dr. Roger Dommergue Polacco de Menasce.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
The “Shoa” Sherlockholmised — By R. Dommergue Polacco de Ménasce.
1. Do we know, in the course of History, of an ethnic group which would not rejoice when learning that, in a war ended fifty years before, it had suffered many less losses than it thought? Would the discoverer of such good piece of news, not be rewarded, celebrated? Would he be overwhelmed with heavy fines, would he escape attempted murder, as such was the case with Professor Faurisson? Do such reactions not belong to a heavy case of psychopathy?
2. Have the live skeletons which can be seen in such films as “Night and Fog” (by Alain Resnais), have anything to do with gassing? Are they not the result of famine in the camps because of the systematic bombing of German towns containing more than 100,000 people, “holocausting” hundreds of thousands of women and children who are never mentioned?
3. Where would have been the 4 million Jews ( if we consider that 2 millions were killed in battlefields), when it is well known that one camp could not contain more than 60,000 thousand people, and that except in Auschwitz, there was no Zyclon-B gas-chambers? ( there never was any proof of mass gassing with any other gas).
4. Are the witnesses worth anything, when you know that torture was the way to squeeze out evidence. Such was the case of Commandant Hoess whose ludicrous declaration has become a legend . What about the 100 witnesses of gassing in Dachau, when it is official that there was no gas chamber in that camp?
5. 130 kilos of coal are necessary for the cremation of one dead body. We are told that the Germans cremated 1300 corpses a day. U.S.A aircraft took hundreds of pictures of Auschwitz, during the supposed period of the holocaust. (1943-44). Why is there not a single gigantic heap of the necessary coal? Why not a single black coil of smoke?
6. Why do radio, films, press, T.V., continue daily to inflict upon us the myth of the six-million-gas-chambers, in a never ending whining and moaning? Why is the Jewish lobby chasing, 50 years after the end of the war, nonagenarians who attempted to rescue Germany from the iniquity of the Versailles treaty, from the rot of the Weimar Republic, from the collapse of German youth, from the unemployment of 6 million people, who, back to work could give bread to the 21,500,000 persons who were dependent on them?
7. Why does the AMERICAN JEWISH YEAR BOOK, issue 43, page 666, inform us that in 1941, there were 3.300.000 Jews in occupied Europe?
8. How is it possible that the gas chambers could be just near the crematoria, when any chemist will tell you that Zyclon-B is hyperflammable?
9. Why are revisionist historians persecuted when they demonstrate the hoax of the Shoa? A scientific dialogue, a court ordered appraisal have been demanded since 1980 about a problem specifically arithmetic and technical. It would seal truth for ever. It would definitively shut the mouths. Such was the case for Katyn, thanks to the revisionist Gorbatchev.
10. How could Zyclon-B gas 1000 people at one time, when it is well known that the USA gas chamber for one ( maximum 2) persons sentenced to death, are of an unheard of complexity and cost? Why, at the trial of the Degesh, which fabricated the Zyclon-B, was it declared in 1949, that gassing in such conditions is impossible and unthinkable?
11. Why did Leuchter, who was in charge of the maintenance of the USA gas chambers, give the firm evidence that there was no gassing in Auschwitz? Why have Austrian and Polish reports confirmed the Leuchter report? Why is the Rudolf report, which analyses all results, forbidden? Why are those who divulge the Rudolf report, heavily sentenced by the law? And yet the slightest care of the quality and accuracy of the report is not taken.
12. Why was, for the first time in History, the doctors degree of Mr Roques, on the “Gerstein report” cancelled? And still, this report was not accepted at the Nuremberg trial! Besides the well known historian, a socialist minister, Alain Decaux, mentioned in the press that “nobody could have access to the Gerstein report, without passing first through the excellent thesis of M. Roques” Alain Decaux said: “I admired the skill and perfection of a “chartist” performed by M.Roques in his doctors degree on the Gerstein report” (in his book: “la guerre absolue” 1998).
13. Why did Raymond Aron and François Furet at a Sorbonne seminar, (to which no revisionist was invited), (state) that there was not the slightest trace of a written or oral order for the extermination of the Jews?
14. Why is it never spoken of the planning of the extermination of the Germans as expressed in a book written by the Jew Kaufmann (“Germany Must Perish”), by sterilisation of German men.? It is undoubtedly a small detail?
15. Why Zyclon-B, used by the Germans for hygiene since 1920, could be used in the concentration camps for other purposes than delousing and protection against typhus? Why large quantities of Zyclon-B could be found in camps where it is official that there never was any gasings???
16. Why do they harp on the “six-million-gas-chamber” and never on the 80 million Goyim exterminated in the USSR, by an entirely Jewish political regime, the executioners of which bore the names of Kaganovitch, Yagoda, Frenkel, Firine, Jejoff, Ourenski, Rappaport, and fifty other Jews?
17. Why, during the Zundel trial in Canada, the famous exterminationist Jews disgraced themselves by talking of “poetic licence” in their holocaust assertions, and never came back when summoned by the judges?
18. Why the Fabius-Gayssot law ? (the man of the contaminated blood and another man, a Communist dragging along 200,000,000 corpses).
19. Is it not the supreme proof of the fake? Is it not casting out nines? There is no need of Stalino-Orwellian law “to be put in prison because of ones beliefs” (thought crime of “1984”) as stated M. Toubon, before he became a minister of Justice in France, to set up truth. This law is anti constitutional, anti democratic, against the rights of men. Facts, proofs, pros and cons, are only what we need. Professor Faurisson besought for the granting of a forum with an unlimited number of contradictors: he never obtained it. L’abbé Pierre did ask for it: they pretended to grant it but refused it almost immediately. The forum did take place at the television of Lugano. It was a complete success for the Revisionists and was broadcast twice. Nobody knows it as the media at the beck and call of the Jewish lobby, move their little finger only when authorized.
20. Why is it that when a professor declares that the holocaust is an arithmetic and technical ineptitude, he is forthwith dismissed! This, for the first time in History, sets up the insane concept of religious historical dogma, which in case of non perennial worship, is doomed to be struck by the lightning of the inquisition of a secular state.
21. Why did the EXPRESS, a famous French newspaper, in January 1995, assert that the gas-chamber shown for decades in Auschwitz I, was reconstructed after the war, and that all that concerns it, is false?
22. There was actually a holocaust of 60 million people in a war declared in 1933 by the Jews against Hitler. Hitler had given bread to 6 million unemployed, he had rejected the dictatorship of the dollar and the Jewish totalitarianism which pollute man and the planet and which is called “democracy” by semantic mystification. Only two parties are left: the totalitarian Judeopathy, exterminating man and the planet, and Nationalism for the Goyim not yet cankered by Capitalisto-Marxist Jewish influence.
In “Marianne” Jean François Kahn expresses anger against the bureaucrats of the Jewish World Congress about the despoilment of Jewish property, which ended on the 3rd of March 1998 in Washington. He writes: “They have reduced the Shoah to a financial market. So the typical victim of Nazi barbarity, the archetype of the most frightful genocide of this time, is not the exploited worker in Cracovie, the humble artisan of Lodz, the small civil servant of Kiev, the modest shopkeeper of la rue des Rosiers, or the unknown craftsman of Riga, but the cosmopolitan billionaire who collected Rembrandt and Rubens, slept on a heap of gold signed here and there comfortable insurance policies, sent his children to the U.S.A in order that they should make a brilliant career. This mighty lobby of American oligarchs is not ashamed of reducing the holocaust to a Shoa-business.”
If Faurisson had written what J.F. Kahn wrote he would have had one more trial on his shoulders ! There is not the shadow of a doubt!
By R.Dommergue Polacco de Ménasce.
(A Jew who strongly takes issue with the totalitarian Judeopathy)
Thanks to Sara’le for the refreshing and sound research.
Photo’s from http://popchassid.com/photos-holoca…
Please ‘like’ if you feel its time to put the Holocaust to bed.
Feb 7, 2018
Mike Enoch and Richard Spencer’s Establishment Ties — TRANSCRIPT
By Andy Nowicki
Published on Jan 29, 2018
[Not sure what to make of Nowicki’s suspicions of Spencer and Enoch, at the moment, but anyway, for the record, here’s the transcript — KATANA]
Andy Nowicki Alt-Right novelist dot com.
I have a strong and growing suspicion. My strong and growing suspicion is that the Alt-Right movement, is to some degree, or other an astroturfed movement. That the Alt-Right movement is to some degree, or other, a contrivance. That the Alt-Right movement is to some degree, or other, an artifice.
Now this is not to say that the sentiment expressed in the Alt-Right isn’t real. It is, it’s very real. But it is to say that there’s something about the movement itself that I believe, that I’m growing more and more suspicious, or [01:00] suspecting, of being not organic!
It does seem to me that there is an aspect of the Alt-Right that is controlled.
Now, let me clarify here. This is only a suspicion, and as with a lot of what I assert here, and elsewhere, I don’t speak from any inside knowledge. It’s true that I’ve had a somewhat of a history with the Alt-Right. I wrote for the original blog “alternative right dot com”, which was founded by the now notorious and infamous Richard Spencer. And I became a co-editor of that same [02:01] blog alternative right dot com, with it’s initial incarnation alternative right dot com, which later became alternative right blogspot. And I am still an assistant editor of that particular publication in it’s most recent incarnation, or manifestation.
So I guess that I could be counted something of an insider, but I don’t feel like an insider. I’ve never felt like an insider. I feel like someone who was taken inside, who was with some kindness welcomed in, to become a part of this scene, to whatever degree I have become a part of this scene. But at the same time I don’t [03:01], I’ve never been one who’s had any particular insight, or who’s been given any particular insight, as far as power, as far as being able to pull strings, or to be let in on anything in particular that would be, you know, considered to be relevant, or crucial.
So I am an insider, but I’m an outsider. I am in the most crucial way, the most important way. I am an outsider.
I have a lot of thanks for the opportunity that I was given by Richard, to have, you know, to get the kind of exposure such as it is, that I have gotten. Of course, since Richard blew up, I haven’t heard from him and, you know, we might not have parted on the best of terms. But I [04:00] still am thankful to him for the opportunity that he gave me.
But this isn’t me, you know, at a award ceremony here, so I’m not going to thank the Academy, or anything, I’m just explaining to get some things aside, that is what I’m saying.
It’s hard to ignore certain things about Richard Spencer and, you know, the fact that there was this photograph taken of him with Laura Bush. With Richard with his wife and with Laura Bush. I have a hard time understanding, or explaining that picture. And it is apparently not a Photoshopped picture. So, I mean, [chuckling] what am I supposed to believe really? What’s the innocent explanation for that?
This is a guy who’s supposed to be anti-establishment, and here he is posing with the former first lady of the President that he professed to loathe, and the very establishment, the neocon establishment, that he professed to loathe? What am I to make of that? What does anyone to make of that?
You can tell me that I’m being paranoid. You can believe that and I’m not angry at that. I’m not mad at you! [chuckling] To quote Tupac. I ain’t mad at you, if that’s what you think. But I think you’re wrong. I think there is something to be suspicious of, from that fact! From the very fact of that photograph.
And, I mean, Richard’s from a family that has a [06:01] lot of power and influence, as has been pointed out in other places. And there’s nothing wrong with having power. There’s nothing wrong with having influence. But, you got to ask yourself, this man who has these kinds of connections starts this anti-establishment movement, gets it going, you know, you have to ask questions. You have to wonder about that scenario. But you’re not wrong for wondering, you know, even if it turns out that your suspicions are unfounded. You’re not wrong in wondering.
And this is likewise, the question that I asked recently, with regard to Mike Enoch, and the photograph that was exposed to the world, sort of exposed to the world. This, what I call the “soft dox”, because Mike Enochs name had already been, he already been doxed. His anonymity had already been removed. And it was only after this happened that Laura Loomer posted this picture of Mike Enoch’s mother posing with Hillary Clinton.
And this was regarded as some kind of, you know, as a dox in and of itself. But it’s not really a dox in and of itself. A “dox”, as I’ve always thought of it, is when you expose someone who wants to be anonymous. You expose them to the world. You expose their family to harassment, for no good reason, just other than being related to him. You know, you tell his employer and try to get him removed, or fired. Try to [08:01] get him in trouble.
You know, I was subject I was subjected to doxing to some extent. Although, you know, my name, I’ve never been anonymous. But I had a job that I had before, when I was “discovered” as it were, by the ADL. I was, you know, had my employers, my employers were called. My colleagues were called with regard to me. And yes, that was doxing in my case., because it was an effort to get me fired, to get me castigated, get me, you know, declared a non-person.
But, and this is where a person has to listen carefully to what is being said, because I’m not saying that I’m justifying Mike Enoch being doxed. And I’m not really even saying that I see [09:01] the posting of this picture of his mother, in this, you know, posing with Hillary Clinton, that I necessarily approve of that! I’m not saying it meets with my approval! I am saying it does not constitute anything like what is typically thought of as a dox!
Because, in this case, Mike Enoch’s name is already known. His real name was already known to the world. And I can’t remember what his real name is, and I don’t care what his real name is. But, his name was out there. And then from that after the, you know, Unite the Right March, Laura Loomer posted this picture of Mike Enoch’s mother, which she found just through the normal channels, posing with Hillary Clinton. And said, you know:
“We’ve got this Alt-Right leader and his mother is posing with Hillary Clinton! What’s that all about?”
Now again, I’m not saying that I think this is necessarily a good thing to have done. It’s certainly not the moral high ground, but it’s not something I would have felt comfortable doing myself. But it’s not the same thing as a dox!
I mean, if what you want to say is she’s a private citizen, well we’re all private citizens, you know, the President is a private citizen, congressmen, and Senators, and judges, and Supreme Court justices, and powerful and influential people, they’re all private citizens. So that’s a bit of a red herring to say that.
If it’s true that Mike Enoch’s family is connected, and if it’s true that, as he said, unless it was just a slip of the [11:00] tongue, that his mother is friends, or was friends with Hillary Clinton. Not just that she was, you know, some lucky, lucky lady who got to have her picture taken with Hillary Clinton, at some particular gathering, like we’re supposed to believe was the case with Richard Spencer, posing with Laura Bush. But if it’s true that she’s friends with Mike Enoch’s mother then, you know, yes she’s a private citizen, but if she’s a powerful influential person. You know, in the circles of the powerful, friends with Hillary Clinton. And her son is Mike Enoch, a leader in the Alt-Right, then that’s newsworthy!
And, just as the picture of Richard with Laura Bush raises questions in a person’s mind, this also raises reasonable questions in a person’s mind.
So there appears to be connections to both the Bush family, and to the Clinton family. Indirect connections, and maybe those can be explained away innocently. But! One isn’t wrong to wonder! And one isn’t wrong to speculate! And one isn’t wrong to consider the notion that, in some way, in some form, to some extent, or other, the Alt-Right might well be an astroturfed phenomenon! With connections from on high.
What is the lesson to take from this? I mean, again, I’m not saying anything definitively. I’m saying that if you have suspicions, you’re not wrong to have suspicions. And I have suspicions. And I don’t think I’m wrong to have suspicions.
And the ultimate lesson I think is, to be independent. It’s absolutely crucial to maintain intellectual independence, even if you are, if you find yourself a part of a scene. And if you find yourself friends with people, or acquaintances, you know, with people, and on good terms with people, who are a part of this same scene, but you don’t really know them necessarily, then it’s not wrong to be wary.
And it’s not wrong all along, in fact, it’s maybe the most important and absolutely crucial thing to maintain [14:00] some degree of independence. At bottom, to maintain independence. And to not be subsumed into the movement. And not to become a movement man. And not to become someone who thinks with the movement, and whose only answer to things, is the movements answer to things. And who is only concerned about what the party line is right now, of the movement. What is everybody saying right now? Let me say that too.
It’s very important to avoid that pitfall, which is so easy to fall, to succumb to.
And that’s the ultimate takeaway that I would recommend.
My name is Annie Nowicki. Check out my work at alt-right novelist dot com.
Thank you for watching.
Nov 6, 2017 — When life imitates “art”, …
Given the setting, the small church, etc., it reminds me as something out of one of Tarantino’s movies, “Kill Bill”.
Oct 8, 2017 — When Australia was White, …
Sep 30, 2017 — Reaching out in the wrong neighborhood, …
Aug 24, 2017 — Andrew Anglin starts personal blog site
Andrew Anglin — First blog post
[Image] Click image to enlarge.
“This is a personal blog.
I will not be writing about news and politics here, but instead my personal struggle with the tech world, which has been defined by brutal abuse.
I will also explain some of my own thoughts on the direction society is going in due to censorship of ideas.
Along with this, it will give me a place to speak directly to the media and to the people with regards to the situation I am in, which is not possible on my account on Gab.ai, due to the character limit as well as the restriction on content to those not registered on the site.
Again, this is not going to be my comments on politics. So if I am banned from this platform, that will mean that not only my politics, but me as a human being am banned from the internet.
There will be no comments on this blog, as they may bring into question the decidedly non-political nature of the blog. If you wish to contact me, you can do it on Gab, or on the Daily Stormer forum when it is back up.
This blog will also have an aesthetic theme based around pulp art, mainly from the first half of the 20th century. This is not for any particular reason, other than that it perhaps fits the “letters from prison” format, but more so it is simply that I am personally very fond of pulp fiction and the art that went along with it. At some point, I may explain my fascination with this obscure literary genre.
Thanks for visiting.
Letters from Internet Prison”
Aug 7, 2017 — Ernst Zundel has passed away.
The heroic and famous “Holocaust” revisionist, Ernst Zundel passed away at age 78 from a heart attack in Germany on Saturday, Aug 5, 2017.
His life in pictures:
Ernst Zundel’s life in pictures.
Zundelsite – Ernst Zundel his life in pictures
Zundelsite – Ernst Zundel his life in pictures
- Total words = x,xxx
Total Images = xx
Total pages = xx
Click to download a PDF of this post (x.x MB): (Available soon)
Version 1: Aug 7, 2017 — Created Page.